Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
VA STATE Proposed Transgender Policies
Please see below links if you are interested in understanding and voicing your position on Virginia’s newly proposed transgender policies for our schools

https://www.townhall.virginia.gov/L/comm...E-1-15-21)

https://holytrinityupdates.com/2021/01/2...e-read-it/
You have to really wonder where all the TG kids where when we were growing up. It's true that there were gay kids around, but much more underground, and I have to say its a good thing that society and schools are now tolerant and supportive of that minority group. But there were never TG kids, kids that were gender confused became gay, only now there is a TG industry. I have friends with TG kids, their lives seem to be lived on a tightrope, but the medical community is a monoculture, will not point out risks of hormone treatment and procedures. Its even to the point where the kids going through the process develop very weird symptoms that are known symptoms of the treatment, but the docs are afraid to even say that they could be caused by the treatment. Kids that go through the TG process are lionized by the equality-advocacy groups during the process, but if they ever express regret, they get on the end of a lot of hate. My kids came home from Brownsville knowing that boys could change into girls and girls into boys. They found that weird but amusing. I feel like this should just be part of sex Ed that you can opt out of, and not be pushed by the educators. By all means stop bullying of unusual kids, however the public schools here are TERRIBLE at dealing with bullying in general.
(01-21-2021, 08:00 PM)kevin Wrote: Thank you for your thoughtful input.  

You have to really wonder where all the TG kids where when we were growing up. It's true that there were gay kids around, but much more underground, and I have to say its a good thing that society and schools are now tolerant and supportive of that minority group. But there were never TG kids, kids that were gender confused became gay, only now there is a TG industry. I have friends with TG kids, their lives seem to be lived on a tightrope, but the medical community is a monoculture, will not point out risks of hormone treatment and procedures. Its even to the point where the kids going through the process develop very weird symptoms that are known symptoms of the treatment, but the docs are afraid to even say that they could be caused by the treatment. Kids that go through the TG process are lionized by the equality-advocacy groups during the process, but if they ever express regret, they get on the end of a lot of hate. My kids came home from Brownsville knowing that boys could change into girls and girls into boys. They found that weird but amusing. I feel like this should just be part of sex Ed that you can opt out of, and not be pushed by the educators. By all means stop bullying of unusual kids, however the public schools here are TERRIBLE at dealing with bullying in general.
Done - Thank you Fotini for posting the links