Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Inviting new members
I would like to invite some Crozet conservatives to join this group. I can confirm that they are real conservatives and not moles. Have you developed a process for this? Should I private message you their names in case they are interested in joining? Thanks!
(01-20-2021, 04:29 PM)Cathy Wrote: I would like to invite some Crozet conservatives to join this group. I can confirm that they are real conservatives and not moles. Have you developed a process for this? Should I private message you their names in case they are interested in joining? Thanks!

So far we have not had a process, apart from only those on the CCL list know about this forum. In a few days I will have email confirmation as part of the sign-up (so we know there's a real email behind them) in addition to the admin approval.

For now, maybe just let me know who you invited by their email, so if I don't recognize the name I can look to see if its one of your invitees. At least now there's no-one for us to get reported to !

Kevin
Ok, I will ask if they want to join and then message you with their emails if they say yes. Thanks!