Poll: Where to Meet Up
You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
Pro-Re-Nata
71.43%
5 71.43%
Someone's Residence
28.57%
2 28.57%
No Meetup
0%
0 0%
Total 7 vote(s) 100%
* You voted for this item. [Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Meetup ?
Hello all,

Now that the weather is getting better, is there any interest in a meetup in the next few weeks ? Pro-Re-Nata may be a good option, or alternatively we could meet at someone's house if there is a good outdoor space. It would be great to put faces to some of the names, and figure out what we can do to stop our country falling apart (although JB seems to be shooting himself in the foot pretty well all by himself!).

Kevin
Kevin, sounds like a great idea. I'm certainly game, and PRN is a good choice for me!
Sounds great to me!  My husband and I are in! King Family may be a good option, too, with the open space. Pro Re is good as well.

Lianne
(03-31-2021, 04:29 AM)kevin & All-I’m definitely interested in a meet up!  Let’s meet at PRN.  What about this Friday afternoon 5pm?  Nancy Muir Wrote: Hello all,

Now that the weather is getting better, is there any interest in a meetup in the next few weeks ? Pro-Re-Nata may be a good option, or alternatively we could meet at someone's house if there is a good outdoor space. It would be great to put faces to some of the names, and figure out what we can do to stop our country falling apart (although JB seems to be shooting himself in the foot pretty well all by himself!).

Kevin

(03-31-2021, 04:29 AM)kevin Wrote: Hello all,

Kevin

If someone’s home is available, We can all bring wine /beer for ourselves.
Totally open to that!

Kevin
Kevin / All - definitely interested in meeting up. We have 3 board of supervisor positions empty (w/o a republican candidate) in Albemarle county with Samael Miller District being one. I'm leaning toward running for that one. Will know more soon.

t/ Bob Keysar
(04-06-2021, 02:58 PM)BKeysar Wrote:

Kevin
Kevin / All - definitely interested in meeting up. We have 3 board of supervisor positions empty (w/o a republican candidate) in Albemarle county with Samael Miller District being one. I'm leaning toward running for that one. Will know more soon.

t/ Bob Keysar

Hey Bob!  You KNOW you’ll have the Muirs support!  Samuel Miller District would be lucky to have you!
COME ONE COME ALL (Conservatives, that is!)
We have two local respected people, longtime members of our local community politics, to help answer your questions at KING FAMILY VINEYARD today (Fri 4/9) & Saturday (4/10) from 3-5pm.  Bring your folding chairs.  You’ll be able to ask questions/discuss the candidates for Gov, Lt Gov , Atty Genl and Supervisor.  Also we’ll hear how easy it is for any of us to become a Delegate to the Republican Convention (like a Primary) in May 8th.  For more info on becoming a delegate, pls refer to a post on 3/31.
Hope yo see you today/tomorrow at King Family, 3-5pm.  We should be on LEFT SIDE of building.
For more info, call me 434-466-3116
Nancy Muir
I'm up for meeting anywhere, pro re or anywhere!
I think it's time we do meet up even if we can't get everyone the first time.  Let's come up with a date and time.
Sorry I missed the group on 4/9 - we were out of town. Would definitely like to be at the next one!