Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Fight against CRT in Schools
I watched the video of the last alb co school board meeting, and while it was nice to hear some people fighting back the crt themed curriculum, my take away was, as one of the board members said himself at the end: the board thinks these parents are just confused: the "courageous conversations" curriculum that they want to adopt is NOT CRT, or related to CRT. Which of course we know it's a bunch of bullcrap.

He didn't even show any regard for what the parents were saying. Just that the board has to put out a letter "clarifying" that the program they're gonna adopt (and I can see it'll likely be adopted) is NOT crt. Common progressive tactic, where they'll change the name to rebrand the same kool aid.

So, parents can complain all they want, but the board is just going to ignore them.

Honestly, my suggestion is, remove your kids from public school. Find better private schools or home school them. Otherwise you're gonna lose your kids. My neighbor's kids are halfway thru college and he's already lost them to liberal ideology, he can't have any real conversation about real American values with them any more.

Please don't let your kids go astray in public schools. Do something while you can.

Messages In This Thread
Fight against CRT in Schools - by Sarahbelle - 06-08-2021, 08:19 PM
RE: Fight against CRT in Schools - by JorgeC - 06-09-2021, 04:15 PM
RE: Fight against CRT in Schools - by Sarahbelle - 06-09-2021, 07:22 PM
RE: Fight against CRT in Schools - by Sarahbelle - 06-10-2021, 02:06 PM
RE: Fight against CRT in Schools - by JorgeC - 06-11-2021, 02:19 AM
RE: Fight against CRT in Schools - by Sarahbelle - 06-11-2021, 03:37 PM
RE: Fight against CRT in Schools - by Sarahbelle - 06-15-2021, 07:59 PM
RE: Fight against CRT in Schools - by JorgeC - 06-19-2021, 06:34 PM